lunes, 6 de junio de 2016

Philippines

Our training was over by the 20th of May, so we had a few days left to spend as we wished before we would fly back to Finland.

I had been working more than I was supposed to so I could put more days together by the end of the training so I could travel longer. Instead of working 5 days a week, I would work 6, so in the end I was able to leave already on the 17th.

I had booked tickets to Philippines, to the island of Busuanga, with the only intention of relaxing after 2 months of hard work in Suzhou. I spent 1 week scuba diving, going to the beach, meeting new people and having a good time, before flying back to Shanghai on the 23rd, just to spend 1 last day shopping in Shanghai before putting an end to this really amazing experience.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario